Well my first run of Juneathon went exceptionally well.
I started off slow and ended slow and enjoyed all of the run with the exception being a tiny little dog that went for my ankles and then immediately ran in the other direction at the 4 mile mark when I growled at it.
The run itself has earned me 6Activity Points which is the equivalent of most of a Kit Kat Chunky.
I think they must have reduced the amount of activity Propoints that you can receive as last time I was on this I received over 10 ProPoints for an hour of running.
The good thing is that I think I’ll lose a decent bit of weight if I keep following the program as I am burning more calories than I am earning through theprogramme.
Only time will tell.
Let’s hope that each of my runs this month goes as smoothly.
Related running posts:
- How Much Weight Can You Lose Whilst Jogging And Using The Weight Watchers Plan Online?
- Weight Watchers Online Is An Ideal Weight Loss Plan For Men And Women Alike. I Guess I Am One Of Their Success Stories.
- Eating McDonalds On Weight Watchers Is Good Now And Again (If You Want To Eat There Of Course).
- Is Weight Watchers Online Worth The Money For Runners Wanting To Lose Weight?
- My First Weight Watchers Weigh In For Juneathon – My Weigh In Day Is Friday.