Well my first run of Juneathon went exceptionally well.
I started off slow and ended slow and enjoyed all of the run with the exception being a tiny little dog that went for my ankles and then immediately ran in the other direction at the 4 mile mark when I growled at it.
The run itself has earned me 6 Weight Watchers Activity Points which is the equivalent of most of a Kit Kat Chunky.
I think they must have reduced the amount of activity Propoints that you can receive as last time I was on this I received over 10 ProPoints for an hour of running.
The good thing is that I think I’ll lose a decent bit of weight if I keep following the program as I am burning more calories than I am earning through the Weight Watchers programme.
Only time will tell.
Let’s hope that each of my runs this month goes as smoothly.
Related running posts:
- How Much Weight Can You Lose Whilst Jogging And Using The Weight Watchers Plan Online?
- Weight Watchers Online Is An Ideal Weight Loss Plan For Men And Women Alike. I Guess I Am One Of Their Success Stories.
- Eating McDonalds On Weight Watchers Is Good Now And Again (If You Want To Eat There Of Course).
- Is Weight Watchers Online Worth The Money For Runners Wanting To Lose Weight?
- My First Weight Watchers Weigh In For Juneathon – My Weigh In Day Is Friday.
by Matt the Angry Jogger
Angry Jogger loves running to lose and maintain his weight. He started running as an obese man and is now only overweight at 200lbs. He started off at 280lbs.